Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Picture Day!

Hey all,

It has been a while since we have posted. We have been crazy busy with Finals, but it's almost over! So soon I will catch everyone up with the blog and put some pictures up from Easter and other stuff.


But for now, we had to take the time to post this! How could we resist when it's...........
Dylan's 1st Picture Day!!


p.s. Meemaw don't worry about scanning and printing. A picture is in the mail for you!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness!!! How Sweet!!!!

What a big boy you are. We miss you very much. We are so happy that he is enjoy his "school" so much. See you soon.

Love,
Papaw and Mawmaw

Julie Luu said...

awww... I love his picture! He is such a little cheeser!:D so handsome!

DB said...

Those pics turned out so good!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I can't believe how grownup he has become and so handsome. We are looking forward to the picture,Thanks for thinking of us. Love you all and miss you. See you at the end of May. Give him a kiss for me.
Meemaw

Tracy said...

He is adorable! What a great picture of Dylan-and I love the sweater vest, I don't think I've ever seen him so dressed up. Definitely worth the buy.

Christina said...

He really is adorable. Great pictures. I love how in the class picture Ezra is the only one looking off...Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!
You look cute Dylan!!!!!!!



Abbie