Monday, September 14, 2009

Poor Baby

Dylan has been battling a fever the last couple of nights and today it moved into a bit of a stomach bug....poor guy....


He couldn't even make it through the day without a nap and with his puke bucket by his side.


8 comments:

Kathy Stevens said...

Poor Baby!!!! He needs his Mamaw to rock him..... Give him a kiss and hug from us......

Love you guys,

Mom and Dad

Tracy said...

I'm so sorry he is sick! I hope he's feeling himself ASAP!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh Dylan!!! I hope you feel better soon. Sarah, I know you feel a little helpless when he is sick like that....just hang in there & try to make sure he is taking in some fluids.....& ride it out. Oh yeah.....a little rocking won't hurt. Hope you are feeling okay.....love & kisses!
Aunt Di

Anonymous said...

Poor Baby! He needs his Meemaw

Anonymous said...

i'm sure he got it from one of the neighbors' kids. probably the belts or benches. those kids are always carrying around bugs

Julie Luu said...

bhahah! who was the anonymous commenter? it sure sounds like something your husband would say!

Christina said...

EZRA

(Ezra typed his name and wants Dylan to know he's glad he's feeling better. :))

aBIGAI. said...

IM SORRY DYLAN!!!!!!!!!!!