Thursday, November 12, 2009

Great Lakes Diaper Company

I am thinking of using cloth diapers for my new little guy. To help me save some money and save the enviroment in the process. The Great Lakes Diaper Company has so many cute designs and different options to suit all the needs. I love the diaper pails and I am thinking that the Gro Baby Bio Soaker Intro package may be the initial way to go. They also mention on their facebook page that they are coming out with a sampler package!!


4 comments:

Kathy said...

What a great idea!!!! I love that you are considering not using disposable diapers. I think this would be a great way to go. Let me know what you decide, I can put them on my Christmas list.

Love you,
MOM

Tracy said...

I think it is a very ambitious decision. It could be good, my concern is that seeing as you are constantly behind on laundry-- and who isn't?-- what are you going to do when you run out of diapers? (Probably buy disposables)? ;-)

Sorry, I'm such a pessimist. You are definitely capable of such a task, so if you're up for it, GO!

And these are cute diapers!

Tracy said...

so, I checked out the site, and it all sounds so convincing- as in I think I could do it too! If I have another baby and I decided to do this, my biggest fear would be that I just don't stick it out. I think the financial burden would be all out front, having to buy all the equipment, but it would probably make a difference month to month and in the end. I'm more optimistic for you, (and myself).

That, and in our small apts, I'd need yet another place to store dirty laundry. hmmm.

Sarah Iddings said...

Thats the spirit Tracy! I am all about saving money...I am looking at our budget thinking man...diapers...again!! SO EXPENSIVE