“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” - Dr. Suess
Stuff About Me
Hi! I'm Sarah
I am married to the love of my life, and we have a two beautiful boys Dylan and Elliott. Our days are crazy but fun, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I study education, but mostly love to dabble in lots of different projects!
Dylan looks so grownup and handsome, he is just the cutest thing in the world but now he has to share some of the limelight,with little brother. Elliot is coming on strong. I think Josh is cute too but I don't see what Elliot sees in that hat, but he looks fascinated. Miss you Guys! Meemaw
5 comments:
I love them! Dylan is so handsome!! And I love the stare Elliot is giving Josh's hat. Great pictures!
I never knew a hat could be so interesting. You can just see him thinking.
Dyl looks adorable.... he is growing up so fast.....
Really cute outfit.
Dylan looks so grownup and handsome, he is just the cutest thing in the world but now he has to share some of the limelight,with little brother. Elliot is coming on strong. I think Josh is cute too but I don't see what Elliot sees in that hat, but he looks fascinated. Miss you Guys! Meemaw
I love Dylan's outfit. He looks like such a stud!
WOW DYLAN YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!
I really am thinking about spendiing a week there still thinking
Love,
Abigail
Post a Comment