Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What we've been up to.

Lately its been nice outside and we find ourselves going over to the fields behind the apartments late in the evening and Josh throws frisbee, I read, and Dylan does about everything.

My professional "disc golfer" :-)

Dylan doing what he does best...playing baseball



Look at that Stevens mouth!


Looking at the clouds.




This is the bike Dylan always rides if it's outside. He got a really nice bike for his Birthday, but like any kid he prefers this one. Since it's about ready to fall apart he won't be riding it for much longer.



Dylan watching the bubbles come out of his mower.



Dylan with the gear to take to the fields to play.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! These are the pictures I love, "a day in the life of the Iddings". Love you much and counting the minutes till I see you next. Love MOM

Christina said...

Oh my gosh! Dylan looks so big!! And it looks like you guys are having so much fun. I can't wait to see you again! And Sarah I'm glad that you get to sit outside and read-that sounds nice!

DB said...

Looks so fun!

Julia and Aaron said...

Sarah, thanks so much for the comment on our blog! Sorry it has taken so long to reply. Lately, I've gotten really bad about blogging...but I would love to get the boys together sometime. Would you guys like to come swimming again sometime?

I love the pictures of Dylan with his tee-ball. He looks like he is having so much fun! Glad you guys are enjoying the outdoors! I love the summer:).