Saturday, June 28, 2008

Boo-boo's

As soon as they told me "It's a boy" I should have purchased Band-aid stock. At least I would feel like I am getting some type a return on my constant investment in Band-Aids at Wal-Mart. We need all sizes, shapes & characters of course. Since the accident, where Dylan's head hit our unforgiving wall we have since bought pool noodles to line the corners of the walls, so hopefully we will be eliminating some future accidents. Sometimes I think I should have been a nurse, when I think of broken bones and bloody knees. I just take it all in shaky stride always just grateful it's not worse!


I love this picture..I love my boys!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

What happened now?!? That silly little boy. I really should purchase a helmet for Amy's head--it has bumps, scrapes, and bruises all over it. But thank goodness they rebound well, eh?

Sarah Iddings said...

He fell running outside...it's always something..lol

Julie Luu said...

haha, this picture is tooo cute!

Christina said...

Poor Dylan! Tell him only one owie at a time...that's all mom can handle!

Anonymous said...

Poor Baby!! I feel like I've said that a lot lately. Give him a kiss from us for each of his boo-boo's.

Love, Dad and Mom