Thursday we left for Cincinnati to spend the weekend with my family. We had a great time as you can see from the pictures. We went out to celebrate my sisters 24th birthday, and then we went to the Reds game Sat. vs. the Red Sox's. The scary masks you see are the masks that my dad made for Dylan. They are from one of his favorite shows "Noddy". He loved them even though to me that look like something out of a horror movie, he has been playing with them since we got home.
Papaw with "Big Ears" mask on
Dylan with his Noddy mask on.....ahhh!!
for complete photo album visit http://picasaweb.google.com/Sarah.Iddings/HangingOutAtJulies
P.S. Mom I am going to kick your butt if you don't start getting in pictures! I never have any with you in them!!
3 comments:
Sarah- Thank you for the pictures they are wonderful. It looks like you all had a wonderful time I loved the pictures they made me feel like I was there. You all enjoy each other so much, Dylan is very lucky to have such a close family.
Meemaw
I wish you could have been there with us! But we will be in very soon! 4th of July, and Dylan and me miss you already!
Looks like you had a fun trip! What great grandparents Dylan has! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment