Thank you Jonathan! Josh is obsessed....you would be proud...look at this!
http://www.jconline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080625/SPORTS/806250338
Random funnies
3 months ago
“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” - Dr. Suess
Thank you Jonathan! Josh is obsessed....you would be proud...look at this!
http://www.jconline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080625/SPORTS/806250338
Posted by Sarah Iddings at 1:09 PM
2 comments:
Josh is a celebrity!?! All right! My brother plays this game out in California. I played a couple of times in high school. Its a pretty fun game.
That's awesome! I'm glad Josh is playing a lot so we can play in the tournaments when I come back. Then, we'll both drop out of grad school and go pro. It's a wise life decision for both of us.
I've really missed playing while I've been here. Allegedly there is a pretty nice course but I haven't seen it. Haven't had much time, being swarmed by kid geniuses and all.
Post a Comment