Hey everyone. It's been forever since our last update of anything so sorry for that. I haven't had my camera, I left it at my parents house, and without taking pictures I have forgotten to post anything. The pictures seem so essential.
However, today is a post worthy day. We came home from church and were lazy as usual. I was laying in bed and Josh and Dylan were watching football. When Dylan said he had to pee, so Josh told him to go sit on his potty chair instead Dylan went down the hallway and into the bathroom where he decided to put his potty seat on the toilet, climb up and sit down and POOP in the potty all by himself! This was truly a great event! He has been peeing all the time and last night actually made it dry all thru the night, so it looks like good things are to come! We went to get ice cream by the water fountains (Dylan's choice) to celebrate the event! Today was a great day. I am sure many more accidents are still in the future I know he's not trained however this is so remarkable, because Dylan has been scared of pooping in the potty and usually ask for a diaper, so this is a BIG step!!
Random funnies
3 months ago
5 comments:
Woohooooo! That is a big step for our little fella.....I hope he got a double scoop of ice cream! Was wondering why it was taking so long for a new update....ehhh just use old pictures it you have to. Love keeping up with everything he does....miss you all...hope to be seeing you soon. Didi
GREAT! We knew he could do it, you just had to give him time. He wanted to do it in his own time . I am proud of you both.
Meemaw & Papaw
Thanks you guys! DiDi thank you so much for the tip about potty training by the way. It was very helpful!
AWESOME!!!!!! He is becoming such a big boy. I sense that there are many trips to the ice cream shop in your future. Your patience is
paying off. Love you guys.
Love, MOM
You are such a stud Dylan!
Post a Comment