HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY!
Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children. - Alex Haley
And that is what you have done for Dylan. We thank all of you for all the ways you have helped with Dylan and most importantly for loving him unconditionally. Thank you for you love and support. Without you I don't know what we would do. We miss you.


5 comments:
You sure made our day with this post. Thank you Sarah, Josh & Dylan You all bring so much Joy to our lives.
Meemaw
Hey Sarah....love (as always) seeing the pictures. Can't wait to see you all again. Love ya
Didi
The part with your Dad reading to dylan. Is delightful.Cute beyond words.I didn't know it played at first.
Meemaw
I am glad you all like it and thank you for commenting. I love comments!
He is the happiest baby I have ever known. He is such a source of joy to everyone who knows him. Josh and Sarah, you are GREAT parents.
Love you guys so much.
MOM
Post a Comment