Last weekend Josh and Dylan went to the football game on Friday night. They both had such a good time, and it was nice to have some time to myself. Well this past Friday night I was invited to go to the football so I went to take some pictures and watch them enjoy themselves. Josh loves to watch the game of coarse, and Dylan likes to yell like the people in the stands (which can be good and bad), but his favorite thing of all is the band, so Josh strategically sits right next to the band, so they both have a great time. I personally thought it was a little cold, and was bored, so we left after the half-time show that Dylan had to stay for, and needless to say I am no longer invited, it is now officially "Boys Night Out".
Here are some pictures of my boys!
2 comments:
What could be better when you've got Football, Music, Popcorn and Father and Son. Sounds like a fun evening for both boys. (Oh and by the way.... CUTE.CUTE Jacket)
Love you guys.
MOM
For a Father & Son that both love music, it looks like a perfect night out. The pictures are great. Josh is a great Dad. They seem to enjoy each other so much. They both are lucky to have each other. Dylan has a pretty good Mom too.
Love you all!
Meemaw
Post a Comment