Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Fun

Our internet has been acting up lately, so we havn't been able to post quite as often.
So this one has alot of pictures to catch you all up! :-)
Here are some of the Halloween meals we have been making.
Dylan loves to cook and its a good activity that also makes our meals, so he's doing my job with me, which makes it easier on both of us.
This is our Spiderweb Pizza
And here are our Mummies!

Here are some pictures from Boo at the Zoo.
Dylan had alot of fun, especially since we ran into Ezra and Annika in the parking lot!









Stay tuned for more Halloween pictures and updates! I think I have a few videos coming to.
We miss you guys and love you!
Have a Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's the cutest little ghost I've ever seen. I love that he likes to cook. (He may be the next Bobby Flay) He looks like he is having so much fun. Good job on the costume.

I miss you guys already.
Love, MOM

Julie Luu said...

Those mummies sure look yummy! I love these pictures:)

Christina said...

I love the Halloween food! What a great idea. I love it. Halloween is so much fun with these little guys!! Dylan makes an adorable ghost.

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!!! We miss you all!
I always think Dylan looks so much like Josh, but the picture that has the little elephant with him is like looking at you when were little. Hoping to see you soon.
Love & kisses....
Didi