Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama! Obama! Obama!

Barack Obama is now the President Elect!!!!!

Obviously we are very happy here in the Iddings home, we stayed up and watch the coverage all evening to see how it would go, but once he took PA, we both had the feeling it was going to happen, but we kept watching! We stayed up until his Victory Speech! Even Dylan woke up for that...lol....(might have been coincidence), but regardless if felt great to watch this historic event as a family! We had an Obama Election '08 party that consisted of Josh, Dylan and myself, here are the cupcakes Dylan and I made.
We are excited for change and to see what happens in the days ahead!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!It is so important to vote and to care about you goverment and not to think" it doesn't matter" because it does matter. I am very proud of you all. Papaw & I wached most of the night but I have to confess we fell asleep. SORRY
Love you GUYS
Meemaw

Anonymous said...

How patriotic you are!!!!! It's nice to see!!!! The cupcakes are adorable. Once Ohio was projected....I crashed. Love you guys......See you soon.

Love you,
MOM

Christina said...

Great cupcakes, thanks for sharing! They were delicious! I'm still excited about the results!