Saturday, November 8, 2008

Our New Car

As many of you know on the way home to Ohio a few weeks ago we wrecked and totaled our car on 65. So we had to start looking for something, which was so frustrating and time consuming, but we FINALLY found a car that we both love & that was in our price range, which proved to be difficult. And luckily we have wonderful friends (thank you Jonathan and Christina) that helped us watch Dylan several times while we went looking. I am so glad we found something we all love, I was having a hard time not having the Focus (I cried a little) I loved that car, but now we love this one. And to celebrate the event we went to the car wash that Dylan loves! and then we had to replace his car seat, so we picked one out as well. So that was our small new car celebration..

Here are some pictures, there not the best but its was about 40 degrees with the wind chill making it feel below zero, so we snapped the pictures VERY quickly.



This is Dylan at the car wash, he looks a little scared and he was, he actually cried a little, but he loves it and ask to keep going back....







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Car Guys!!! I'm sure it was worth all the hassles. I can't wait to take a ride in it.

I'm not going to comment on the "crying a little" part.

Dylan is so funny, you can tell he wants to watch the car wash, but he's not totally comfortable with it either. (Just like the frog).

Love you guys and see you soon.

Love, MOM

Sarah Iddings said...

It is just like the frog...lol....poor guys, if he only knew what he wanted. You guys will have to go thru the car wash with him when you come up!

Anonymous said...

NICE Car!Bet you can't keep it that clean.
What do you mean making that baby cry, he is just going to come home to me and Papaw.
He is so cute! Have you noticed that all anybody talks about is Dylan?
We will miss you at Thanksgiving.
Love you all
Meemaw