Today we would like to announce a new member to the Iddings Family. Her name is Snoopy, (chosen by Dylan, who is a big Charlie Brown fan.) She is a rescued Pointer Dog from our local shelter, Josh found her and we just couldn't resist. Dylan is enamored with her. He has played with her nonstop and picked out some great toys for her, as well as pretended to be a dog since we brought her home, but so far so good....I am sure there will be more to post later! But for now PICTURES!
P.S - She is only 5 months old, so any training tips or tricks we would love them!
8 comments:
Oh my goodness...she is cute! I love her!
I'm so jealous! what a beautiful addition to your family! I can rack my brain for some good tips if you need any. The first thing to come to my mind is if you want to train her really well, do clicker training. you can look it up online. And always use positive reinforcement. You can cut up hot dogs into tiny, tiny pieces and just use them to reward her when she does something well. But good luck! Puppies are just as frustrating as toddlers, (without you loving them nearly as much).
He's so cute! You've just made all the neighbor kids sooo happy!! Love the name too, good choice!
Hi Sarah! Thanks for stopping by Books at Bedtime!
Hope you find something you and your little one will enjoy. I need to archive them better :/, by age. But thanks, again, and congrats on your new addition!
SO SWEET!!! There's nothing cuter than a boy and his dog. She will definitely add a little more spice to your lives. Have Fun!!!
P.S. Now I have to get 2 doggie stockings to hang this year. Welcome to the family Snoopy.
Love you guys,
MOM
haha I can't wait to see her, she looks sweet.
Hi!She is a cutie!!I've heard of this before from a vet that to do sit push thier lower back down and reward her for doing it.Then try it again and again and again 'til it works.
Love You,
Abbie
Hi!She is a cutie!!I've heard of this before from a vet that to do sit push thier lower back down and reward her for doing it.Then try it again and again and again 'til it works.
Love You,
Abbie
Post a Comment