I think Josh picked a great dog, we couldn't love her more and she couldn't love him more. This was the first night I had decided to be strict with Dylan and get him back on a good bedtime routine. I had him settled, finally (the 1st night is always the hardest) when I heard Snoopy jingling down the hallway because she had heard some noise from upstairs and wanted to check it out. I was not happy thinking he was almost asleep and she would get him all excited and make it harder, but she hopped up in bed and Dylan sat up hugged her told her he loved her and then the both laid and down and slept that way till I went to bed and moved her to her bed. It sounds crazy and it was but also amazing, we couldn't have found a better dog.
Random funnies
3 months ago
6 comments:
That is so wonderful and sweet! Yea for the boy and his dog. I'm really glad you guys got such a wonderful dog, and she is so sweet too! If you ever need a doggy-sitter, I'm available!
How Sweet!!! It's almost "Norman Rockwellish". A boy and his dog.....hopefully there will be many wonderful moments like this over the years. Best Buds.
Love you guys.
MOM
That picture is so sweet! Snoopy is a keeper if she will even help with bedtime!! (Send her over here after Dylan is asleep!! :)
That is so cute! Nothing like a boy and his dog. Josh DID GOOD! I love you blog.
Miss you Guys!
Meemaw
Oh Sarah.....that is the sweetest picture & story..(plus I think Dylan picked a great name!). God bless you. Because, as we all know, most of the doggie duties
fall on you. But, it is a small price to pay for all the happiness she will bring to you all. Love you all.....see you soon!
Didi
That is so cool! So glad Dylan has a new buddy!
Post a Comment