Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Lights & Train Ride

Tonight we went to Central Park to see Santa Clause and take a train ride around the park to look at all the Christmas lights. Dylan had so much fun! We also did some ice skating, which he was so exited about! I could go on and on about the night, but I will just show you some photos. It is so nice to be home and hanging out with our family. I forgot how much I missed them.

I love this picture of Dylan and my dad. This is from the train rides.
with my parents on the train...they had as much fun as he did





Us on the train.

dylan with his head through one of the light displays.
Dylan holding hands with Ragedy Ann and Andy
ICE SKATING!! so much fun!







are those not the cutest little skates!



Dylan, Josh and Santa...Dyl gladly accepting candy
Santa insisted that I sit on his lap......I think he was trying to make Dylan comfy...I hope



3 comments:

Julie Luu said...

I love this post! :) It looks like you all had sooo much fun!

Love you guys!

DB said...

Those are such great pics. Dylan has a great smile.

Christina said...

I'm glad you are having so much fun. You all look so happy! Annika was watching as I was reading and when your picture came up she said "Sa-Rah!"
We all miss you!!! Merry Christmas!