“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” - Dr. Suess
Stuff About Me
Hi! I'm Sarah
I am married to the love of my life, and we have a two beautiful boys Dylan and Elliott. Our days are crazy but fun, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I study education, but mostly love to dabble in lots of different projects!
Love the pictures, Love the Blog. It makes me feel like I am right there with you. Miss you guys, looking forward to Christmas, it means most everyone is coming home.Will just be missing the Missouri bunch. Meemaw
4 comments:
i love the new pics....josh is crackin me up!
Merry Christmas Idding Family!
Gotta say.......everytime I look at your pages.........I smile!!!
Love Dylan's shirt...he is the cutest. Can't wait to see you all!
Luv ya!
Love the pictures, Love the Blog. It makes me feel like I am right there with you. Miss you guys, looking forward to Christmas, it means most everyone is coming home.Will just be missing the Missouri bunch.
Meemaw
It's so nice seeing you all enjoy the activities of the season. Hey Dyl....did you tell Santa if you've been "naughty or nice"?
See you soon.
Post a Comment