Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snowy Day!

Today we took advantage of the beautiful snow! Dylan was so excited when he woke up and saw snow, so we promised him after lunch that he could go play. I hate the cold weather, but if it has to be cold I prefer it to snow. That way there is at least something to distract me from the cold, and to have fun with, which is exactly what we did.
Dylan sleigh riding (being Santa), which I suppose makes me the lone reindeer.

My little man in ALL his gear!


Our snow man isn't very good, but he's what you get when you have the patience of a 2 yr. old with a carrot in his hand to stick on as a nose. He was happy with it!


Aren't they cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let it snow!! Let it snow!! Let it Snow!!

It looks like he had SO much fun.

Dylan, you made a great snowman blob!!!

I wish I were there to play in the snow with you.

Love, Mamaw.

Julie Luu said...

haha, i love how mom said snowman blob! lol.

Really cute pictures:)

Christina said...

Dylan looks so happy in the snow! Ezra checked out your snowman and was very impressed!! It's so cute, it's like someone buried him up to his head. Very creative!

DB said...

Thats about the extent of our snowmen so far too! We never go back out after the snow melts a little and is actually packable. Someday we'll make a real snowman.