Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's been a while - sorry

It has been a long time since our last post. Things have been crazy busy, and you would think that being stuck inside due to the cold weather with leave plenty of time for posting, but it mostly leaves time for studying or finding things to do to keep up from going crazy!
We were super excited when my parents decided last minute to come up and spend Valentines day with us. Dylan loves when his Mawmaw and Papaw visit as you will soon tell. They always help us so much, and Dylan could'nt ask for better playmates. So needless to say it was a perfect weekend.
Here are some pictures to get us started again.
Mom helping Dylan make jello hearts for me and Josh.
Dylan and Dad enjoying the gifts Papaw & Meemaw Fetty sent...aren't they cute! Thank you guys! He loves them.

Our trip to CEC where we ran into the McKenzie's. (Dyl and Ezra are destined to be best buddies)




MY FAVORITE! Dylan celebrating his bowl!

I don't know what they are doing. I was in class. Knowing my dad I am sure it is scientific and educational.


Swinging with Mawmaw

Boys will be boys




Favorite #2 - How sweet :-)


Dylan with Sam (the large alligator he got for Valentiens Day from my parents)

A little blurry, but this is the import from a local dougnut store back home, he seems a tiny bit excited to get it..lol



We had a great V-day! Hope yours was great as well...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a Great weekend. The pictures of Joe & Dylan are so sweet, they sure do love each other, every child should have a Grandpa like him. I like his Mawmaw too.
Meemaw

Julie Luu said...

Oh my goodness. This post had so many great pictures! He has such a great smile like is Momma!


Love,
Julie

p.s really cute purse!

Anonymous said...

We had so such fun on our visit. Thank you for letting us share your weekend.

Love MOM and DAD

Anonymous said...

We had so such fun on our visit. Thank you for letting us share your weekend.

Love MOM and DAD

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I was having serious withdrawals because
I needed a new fix of pictures!
We miss you all & hope to see you soon! btw......get on Julie to put up some pictures.....I don't think I have seen any of her wedding pictures. Oh well, I know you are both busy. Love you lots!
Didi

Abbie(Abbiegail) said...

He likes his chukie cheese! Dyl i miss you so much love you