Friday, December 18, 2009

Best of Friends

Lately Snoopy has become Dylan's favorite playmate (whether she likes it or not!).
He has learned how to put her in and take her out of her kennel.
He feeds and waters her (I wish he could walk her...lol) but he tries.
Sometimes I get so frustrated with having a dog in such a small space
and having to walk her when it feels like -2 outside,
but then I realize how much
Dylan loves her
and how much fun they have and remember
that it is a great thing for him and for her, and
she is a great dog as far as dogs go.
Dylan and Snoopy on the Pirate Ship! Dylan worked very hard for a long time to make his sail
(my broom) stand straight up, and there's a pirate hat ontop!
Making Snoopy Lunch :-/ (he was proud of it)
Teasing Snoopy with his candy cane, she is very tolerant!

2 comments:

Kathy Stevens said...

My oh My .... the joys of Boys and their Dogs.

Christina said...

So cute. They are quite the pair!

A random cat followed us home today so we let her inside for awhile. Ezra cried when she left. He wanted to read books to her and he showed her his room...way cute. We'll have to get him a real pet one day.

P.s. you are a better mom than I. I would have flipped out about having all that dog food everywhere! kudos!