Wednesday, December 9, 2009

So Honest

This morning we were just laying around the bedroom and I had finally decided to drag myself out of bed and into the shower. Dylan went into the hallway (right infront of our door) to play. While I was getting ready to get in someone knocked on the door. I whispered to Dylan from the bathroom "just be quiet cause mommy is going to get into the shower". (Since I had no clothes on and really didn't want to answer the door). Instead Dylan yells...."HOLD ON!!!"

Then there was another knock and the lady identified herself as Maintenance for our building. So Dylan yells back "HOLD ON A SECOND, MOMMY HAS TO PUT CLOTHES ON, YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE HER NAKED!" and you could hear the chuckle of the lady on the other side.

So I soon answered the door...very embarrassed, but at least I started my morning laughing.




2 comments:

Tracy said...

that's hilarious Sarah! Dylan is not a sneaky character. He tells it like it is. Love that kid!

Kathy Stevens said...

Well the goal is to raise honest children..... but maybe not quite that honest.

hahahahahaha!!!!

MOM