Finally some awesome snow to play in, we went sleigh riding with the Belts and Dylan had a great time..
This picture is a little earlier in the day when I took Dylan out to play. He loves to play in the snow, but he only last for about 10 minutes then he is ready to move onto hot chocholate (that's my boy ;-)
5 comments:
yeah! we had fun with you guys! Anytime you want to use the sled you are welcome to it.
But stay warm! Hot chocolate is yummy!
he is very lucky to have a mommy like but kind if sad right now:(. My step niece has a l l acute lucimea.She has cancer.
Love You,
Abbie
(Abbiegail)
WRITE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As as a Mom, I can still remember, it took longer to dress you guys for snows days, then how long you stayed out.... but hot chocolate reaches throughout the generations..... nothing quite like it. I'm so glad Dylan got to play in the snow... he wanted to when he was here, but "old man winter" waited till you left before he dumped all the snow here.
Love, MOM
Abbie...so sad to hear about your step niece. I hope she gets good care. I know that some types have great success rates or remission..I hope that is the case for her. We love you and miss you Ab! And I will send you some pictures out of Elliott as soon as he gets here. It shouldn't be long now!
Post a Comment