Lately I have been moved to clean. It could be the hormones, but it could also be that I know family will be coming to stay and the house just needed it!
But I am very lucky I have a great helper. Dylan is so excited for the baby and willing to help always and in any way. He is going to be a great big brother and I can't wait to have my house full of boys!
5 comments:
You are amazing!In fact you,Dylan and Josh are all just AMAZING.Don't worry about family coming tell them to clean.You just take care of Sarah, Dylan and the BABY. And don't forget JOSH.These are going to be two very lucky boys.(Dylan and the baby). Love you guys
Meemaw
Nesting is pretty hilarious if you think about it. And definitely real! When I was pregnant I was scrubbing the floorboards ferociously, they wouldn't get clean enough- something I've never cared or thought about before or since!
Your frig sure does look clean though! What a good little helper you have!
Dustin claims that I nest all the time, but there is nothing like the "real" thing. It is such a weird drive to clean that just comes over you. Just don't over do it. Get rest, you are going to need it!
New beginnings with new babies make us females want everything to be fresh and clean, just like they are. And if you do it now it before the new addition, after he comes and it's a mess again you won't fee so bad. You can think It was clean. Good-luck in the next few weeks. Tracy's mom-Grandma Patty
Maybe I'd want to clean more if I had a wonderful little helper like that..... he is becoming such a big boy. Don't work to hard, even though you have tons of energy now... you are going to be VERY busy soon.
Love you and see you soon.
Love, MOM
Post a Comment