Monday, February 22, 2010

Family of 3

Tonight was our last night as a family of 3. Around 6pm tonight I got the confirmation that I will be getting induced tomorrow morning at 8:00am. So immediately I started cleaning in preparation for our family arriving, but then Josh and I decided to enjoy our last night as a family of 3.

Which called for....Monkey Joe's & Pizza!!

























3 comments:

Christina said...

yea!! so exciting! good luck!

Tracy said...

That was a great idea! It looks like you all had a great time. At this very moment you are in labor and I am anxious for some news when Elliot arrives and turns your family of three to four! Lots of love and luck to you all!

Kathy Stevens said...

After Monkey Joe's Monday night with you and Josh and 4 hour today with Papaw and Joey, Dylan is going to tired of going there. But maybe not, it sure does look like he enjoys it.