TRANSFORMERS...MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!!
Dylan and Josh being Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (Transformers). Dylan is happy with the simplest of things. He had to have yellow pants, which we got from the girls department at Walmart. And Josh threw on some of his red and blue clothes when we got home and Dylan was ecstatic that they were now The Transformers!(and yes they are capris...its all they had)
4 comments:
Aww! That Josh is such a good Daddy! I love their faces, this is seriously the best, one of those pictures you'll always love to look back on to think of your boys!
What great "Transformers".... I hardly recognized them...... Tracy is right, their expressions are great.
Love you guys,
MOM
You guys are the best ever parents!Josh and Dylan are just great together, they have more fun. I love looking at the pictures.
Meemaw
cute
Post a Comment