Thursday, March 20, 2008

Horton

pretending to be an elephant

Dylan got his Easter present from his Aunt Jane, Uncle Chuck and Aunt Jennifer in the mail. I would normally wait until Easter to give him his gift, but when I saw this one I had to give it to him right away. We had gotten Dylan's friend Ezra this exact gift for his birthday in February and when I went back to get one for Dylan since he liked Ezra's so much they were gone, so when the Horton book and Horton animal arrived in the mail. I was so excited! Dylan used to sleep with his teddy bear, elmo, blue & barney every night, so now Horton has been added and needless to say the bed is getting kinda full...and the goodnight kisses and hugs process (where we kiss and tell every animal goodnight) is getting much longer, but its worth it. He loves his Horton and he loves having the animal while he reads the story, and in a few weeks we are going to see the movie!!



Showing mommy Hortons nose, eyes, and mouth.

Big hugs for Horton

Asleep with Horton's help.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I'm so happy that he loves Horton! We miss you all!

Sarah Iddings said...

We miss you too...you will hear this story all over again in a few days I sent your thank you card out on Tuesday. But it was the perfect gift. Thank you guys again for your constant thoughtfulness.

Anonymous said...

i see he still sleeps with his Blue Blanket He is so sweet. We love and miss tou guys!
Meemaw

Sarah Iddings said...

Sleeps with his blue blanket??????? do you mean lives with his blue blanket as his best friend! He has to have the thing. Thank you so much for making him something he loves so much. We love you and miss you!