Monday, March 10, 2008

Imagination Station







On Thursday I took Dylan to the "Imagination Station" a cute little educational play place. It was a great setup. We went with our friends Christina, Anika & Ezra (Dylan’s best friend). We practically had the place to ourselves the entire time. The boys had a good time they enjoy each others company and crack each other up. Defiantly makes me want a sibling for Dylan. Anyhow, Dylan had a great time playing with trains and legos and jumping from a ladder or stool type thing that was about as tall as he was. It was scary, but he was good at it and landed on his feet pretty well. I think it’s a small glimpse into the type of teenager we will be raising and it is a bit unsettling, because he will try anything and everything! I'm not sure where he gets that from, it must be from Josh, I was a calm and patient child. :-P



Thursday was a packed full day in a great way...we also went to a reading event on campus, and Dylan saw Purdue Pete which I thought he would enjoy, but he didn't really care for him. But when we got home we had the Purdue Pete book and that has now become the book we read over and over and over and over again (that he gets from Josh, I would rent the movie or get the audio). But the best thing about the trip was taking the bus to get there. Dylan loves the bus because he doesn't have to be in a car seat and he loves his freedom.






7 comments:

Christina said...

I had a really good time playing trains and legos with you. I also liked sitting next to you on the bus and reading stories. You're my best friend, too!

Love,

Pizza

Sarah Iddings said...

These boys are too cute together! I am so glad they are friends!
And we are working on the correct way to say Ezra's name, he forgets when he gets excited though...lol

Sarah

Christina said...

I think it's hilarious that Dylan calls Ezra Pizza. I want to start calling him that now!

Nana said...

Sarah, I am glad you have started doing this blog. Just remember, if he takes after Josh he will tell on himself until he is in middle school....that takes a lot of guess work out of things...lol...Give Dylan a hug and a kiss and tell him Nana Loves Him!
Love you guys

Sarah Iddings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Iddings said...

Dylan says hello...he gets excited when we give him hugs and kisses from you...because at first he thinks he is getting a banana...lol..then he realizes, (it just takes him a moment) I am looking forward to a child who tells on himself and doesn't push the limits unfortunatly I think we will have to see if its the second or third child because this child is as rotten and sneaky as they come..lol..

Dylan gives hugs and kisses back!
See you soon.

Kathy said...

I think the "combo" of both you and Josh is very evident in Dylan. Smart, cute, adventurous, curious, busy, sweet, loving and talented. I'll let you two decide which qualities he get from whom. Love you all, MOM