Saturday, March 1, 2008

This is our blog!

Hello family & friends.

We wanted to start a blog so that our family and friends, who we miss, can see Dylan and watch him grow and play as if they were here. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Favorite Aunt Dee Dee said...

I am so glad you guys have created this blog. I truly miss you guys so much. I know when you all were here we didnt see each other much but I knew you were close. I love being able to watch Dylan grow. So thanks for doing this blog.
I love you guys

Dee Dee

Favorite Aunt Dee Dee said...

sorry about the typos on the las message. :)

Favorite Aunt Dee Dee said...

tee hee, i mean that last msg.
sorry

Anonymous said...

I love it! He is so cute.We just love the one of him dancing. I have watched it about 5 times You wouldn't know That he is my GreatGrandson would you?

Anonymous said...

intercative tropical assumption realm shuklacs treatise contexts near ankur montblanc riots
lolikneri havaqatsu