Friday, August 22, 2008

Evening out with Mommy

Yesterday evening Dylan and I decided to take the evening and we went to paint pottery! It was so much fun, and not too hard to do! It was relaxing (and yes even with a 2yr old painting beside me) He helped me paint a plate and then he painted a butterfly he chose off the shelf. Now that I know how much fun it was we plan on going a lot more! Then after pottery we went for ice cream and to go see the fountain at Wabash Landing.
It was a super fun evening, with both of us doing something we enjoy. Here are some pictures. There are no pictures of what we painted, because those are a surprise and they are not ready, and it takes a week. Also there are none of us painting because I had no free hands, as you can imagine :-)

Dylan trying to stay awake when I kept asking if he was asleep.

It didn't work.

Eating his ice cream.

The mess on his shirt is paint not ice cream ,which washes out super easy.

His hands were messy, so he was trying to figure out how and if he could wash them in the fountain.

3 comments:

DB said...

Sounds so fun. I've been wanting to go to one of those pottery places - I don't think I've seen on around here though. Where was it at?

Christina said...

We are going to go there too! That sounds like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

What did you do to Dylan's hair?