Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dylan's Book

I got a sewing machine for Christmas, but I haven't really had the time or the know how to use it, but I figured it would be fun to make some things and just learn how to use it. So I went over to Christina's last night after the kids were sleeping and she watched over me and helped me learn how to complete my first project! I am super excited even though its not a huge project, it's a start and Dylan loved it.








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

It's beautiful......You did a good job. Think of the many fun projects in your future. You are going to love your sewing machine.

Love you.
MOM

Anonymous said...

You Did GREAT!You will love your sewing machine, I know I love mine it is so relaxing even if I don't sew very well. Dylan will love the book because you made it for him.
Meemaw

Anonymous said...

Looks great Sarah!

Julie Luu said...

Awesome! One day you need to teach me!

Christina said...

You did a great job Sarah! You're a natural!

DB said...

Sooo cool!! Nice job. I am hoping to get around to sew some skirts one of these days. It takes me forever because I hardly know what I am doing and I also need lots of kid free time to do it.