Monday, August 11, 2008

Had to do the Ice Cream quiz!




You're Coffee.
Compared to other ice creams, coffee ice cream has a strong flavor, and it's packed with caffeinated sweetness. You're like that, too! You're always busy, and determined to stay focused as you move from one task to the next. You get frustrated when other people slow you down or hold you back, but when you're in control, you can find ways around any obstacle.

6% of the people who took this quiz got the same evaluation.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I don't know how that ice cream quiz does it... That does sound like you, don't ya think? Jon was disappointed that he was plain old vanilla, but should I be more offended that I'm strange?
BTW I will take some of that cherry cordial, that sounds yummy!

Anonymous said...

I was really wanting some cherry cordial last night. Thanks for giving it away to our "strange" and "plain" neighbors...love josh

Sarah Iddings said...

you are so rotten...you ate half the carton...you goofball!

Love,
your wife