We took the Amtrak home this time. What a great way to travel! We both slept just about the entire time. I woke Dylan up about 30 min before our stop in Huntington so he could actually take in being on the train. He thought it was amazing and kept look for Percy and Thomas. When the train arrived I man dressed all in the train man gear hopped out at the station screaming "ALL ABOARD" and Dylan face lit up!! It was great, we will be traveling this way again!
Here we come!
After spotting Mom & Dad waiting at the station dylan took off running for them (he caught dad)
2 comments:
that's awesome. I'm so glad it was a great way to travel for you and Dylan.
I am so glad you had a good experience this time. I didn't worry nearly as much as when you drive home alone. And what a great moment it was when Dylan was running down the platform toward us. Love you guys.
MOM
Post a Comment