Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away....

This afternoon we got a huge burst of hard rain which led to the flooding of my parents road. Dylan was terrified as I ran to grab trash cans, plants and toys while my dad and brother were trying to clear the road and creek of logs and branch's and other debris. It was crazy...I hadn't seen it this bad in a while!



5 comments:

Kathy said...

Poor Baby.......That rain was scary....somebody give him a hug.

Julie Luu said...

whoa that is really bad!!!

Christina said...

Wow! That's crazy! Poor Dylan, he looks really scared. Snoopy is doing great by the way!

Tracy said...

That is some crazy rain! I hope everything recovers-including Dylan! Are you guys enjoying your trip? We get back on July 8th-birthday day for TWO very special people! ;-) When do you guys get back? I'm still up for HP on the 17th if you are! Have fun!

Abigail said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is terrible wait i was there!! i am CRAZY!!!!!!!LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!