“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” - Dr. Suess
Stuff About Me
Hi! I'm Sarah
I am married to the love of my life, and we have a two beautiful boys Dylan and Elliott. Our days are crazy but fun, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I study education, but mostly love to dabble in lots of different projects!
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh....like your mom I am looking forward to a "new" baby also! I have to say "new" because we already have so many....yes you are one of the many! It seems like yesterday that your dad was riding you all on the mower. Ohhhh.....oh lordy!!!! I am getting old...lol! Love you all. Didi
YAY YAY YAY YAY! I'm so excited for you!!!!! I hope you are feeling well. The baby should be due by the time I get back, right? (It seems that I've been gone that long).
yeah that is awsome i hope its a girl i miss you a lot.I think Dylan should live with me!!!!!And i am not kidding. love you Abbie (as Dylan would say Abbiegail)
5 comments:
How exciting!!!! Wonderful News!!!! We look forward to another "bundle of joy".
***Congratulations***
Love, Dad and Mom
Congratulations Sarah, Josh & Dylan!
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh....like your mom I am looking forward to a "new" baby also! I have to say "new" because we already have so many....yes you
are one of the many! It seems like yesterday that your dad was riding you all on the mower. Ohhhh.....oh lordy!!!! I am getting old...lol! Love you all.
Didi
YAY YAY YAY YAY! I'm so excited for you!!!!! I hope you are feeling well. The baby should be due by the time I get back, right? (It seems that I've been gone that long).
We are so excited for you! I wish we would be here this next year...so sad!!:(
Luckily, we won't be too far away and can come and visit!
Congratulations!!!
yeah that is awsome i hope its a girl i miss you a lot.I think Dylan should live with me!!!!!And i am not kidding. love you
Abbie
(as Dylan would say Abbiegail)
Post a Comment