“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” - Dr. Suess
Stuff About Me
Hi! I'm Sarah
I am married to the love of my life, and we have a two beautiful boys Dylan and Elliott. Our days are crazy but fun, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I study education, but mostly love to dabble in lots of different projects!
We miss you so much, and can't wait to come home and see you!
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank You Sarah, Josh and Dylan. I love you all! I miss you too! Happy Birthday Josh, It's his Birthday also.I love this site, it is wonderful to be able to watch you go about your life and seem to be a part of it. Love - Meemaw
4 comments:
Thank You Sarah, Josh and Dylan. I love you all! I miss you too! Happy Birthday Josh, It's his Birthday also.I love this site, it is wonderful to be able to watch you go about your life and seem to be a part of it.
Love - Meemaw
Hey MeeMaw, Aren't you a little old to be leaving all your toys laying around like that.... and don't even try blaming it on Dylan.
Love you,
Kathy
That is adorable.That is grreat that you did that for her.Happy Halloween!!!
Post a Comment