It started out a little cold but by about 3:30 it was sunny and nice!
It started out with a campfire. We had hotdogs and smores!
Dylan and Minnie
Then we moved into the games!
Dylan and Addy coming out of the hay tunnel
Dylan was so happy to get a green pumpkin :-)
Headed back out to the corn mazes!
Dyl was going to navigate!
scarecrow
Mom & Dad: Dylan said this video was for you.
Link to this full album:
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys came, and glad that we went too! It was a bit cold for us, but I guess that made it more memorable. These are some great pictures, I'm glad you had a camera-since I forgot mine.
What a perfect autumn day.... I only wish I could have been there. I love that Dyl stayed true to his love of green. It's obvious that you two really enjoy each others company..... I love that.
Glad you had fun!!!!!!!
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment