Friday, October 16, 2009

Incase you havn't heard......

It's a Boy!
and here he is....

The picture above is the proof that it is a boy, the little arrow directs you to the boy parts, but the ultrasound technician said she could tell mostly because he also had his hand down there (just like a man)....lol...aren't his little knuckles cute though!

Call us crazy, but Josh and I swear we can already tell he looks like Dylan (it's the nose) ... :-)

4 comments:

Meemaw said...

You are not crazy, I can tell just by looking at him, He is going to be as handsome as his Mother is Beautiful and as Smart as his Dad is Briliant,Just like his Brother. And I can't wait to meet Him. He and Dylan are going to be the BEST of BUDDIES.

Julie Luu said...

Awesome Sarah! I'm still trying to orient myself to the picture. I see the "boy part" and his hand. Is the thing that looks like a dog bone his lower leg?


Meemaw... I love that you got a picture on here:)

Kathy Stevens said...

It's just awesome...... seeing him makes him seems so much more real.....and I know without a doubt that he is going to be quite cute....You and Josh have already proven that you have the knack for having cute babies. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Love you guys,
MOM

Julie Luu said...

oh, and I FINALLY updated:)