Finally some consistently beautiful days! Which makes everything better, Dylan loves to be outside! And he gets to wear all of his cute summer clothes I have been dying to put on him.
Random funnies
3 months ago
“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” - Dr. Suess
Finally some consistently beautiful days! Which makes everything better, Dylan loves to be outside! And he gets to wear all of his cute summer clothes I have been dying to put on him.
Posted by Sarah Iddings at 9:38 PM
2 comments:
He looks so grown up! The hair cut makes him look so much older! I can't believe he is almost 2 years old. It went so fast.
Meemaw
Dylan does look so grown up in these photos! I guess I haven't noticed because usually all I see of him is a zip of his head zooming by....he is always on the go! :) Very adorable summer clothes too!
Post a Comment