Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Reason I Go To School

This is the first time I've posted to the blog. Since I'm missing Sarah and Dylan pretty bad at this point, I figured I'd post some favorite pics of them. Its these pics that I look at to help me remember why I chose to be a student for more than half a decade. The pics are also the motivation I have to finish. If it weren't for Sarah and Dylan, then I think my life would just be insanity. Well, I guess it is still sometimes, just in a different way.


Dylan with his music idol and his namesake looming over his head.

She'll kill me for posting pics of her, but I love this one.

Mommy, I have no clue how all that cereal got into the floor. Must have been Daddy?

But, I'll help you clean up after that guy.


Daddy and Dylan recording their next hit.
Shhh, Daddy, don't tell mommy we just had some cookies!

3 comments:

Sarah Iddings said...

I love you and I miss you too!

Christina said...

Ahhh...that's so sweet! We hope you come back soon. We miss you guys too!

Meemaw said...

Oh, what a wonderful insanity,\. I am glad for you, but we will sure miss them.
Linda