Monday, April 7, 2008

Tagged by Christina

Ten years ago:
I was 12. So I was in middle school playing sports and being terribly awkward.

To do list:
1. Organize our bedroom.
2. Clean out the refrigerator
3. Scrapbook
4. Start working out & dieting

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Cookies
2. Moon Pies (heated in the microwave!)
3. Chips & Dip
4. Any kind of fruit
5. Scooby Doo gummies

5 foods I love:
1. Taco Salad (I could eat it everyday!)
2. Pizza
3. Sweet & Sour Chicken
4. Cereal
5. Vegetable Pizza


What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?

I w0uld pay off all bills and student loans! Then we would travel with our family and friends all over the world and let Josh live his dream of truly being a lifetime student at any and all schools of his choice. I would start and run a private school for children with Autism. I would hire the Super Nanny to be my personal lifetime consultant.

5 places I have lived: (only two places)
1. South Point, OH (20 some years)
2. Lafayette, IN (since August)

Favorite quote:
Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” – Mark Twain

I have completed my tag. :-)


0 comments: