Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday fun, but no dad

It is quite apparent that Dylan will be 2 in 10 days the terribleness has begun. His new favorite thing to do is to answer every question with "no" or "nope" even if its something he wants to do. It does not matter the activity the first answer is always no. I guess the true parenting has began. Lucky for him he's so darn cute.

also................
Today me and Dylan went to Lowe's to take part in a building activity they hold for kids there. Dylan had a good time while we built a "land sail"...but all he cared is that he got to hammer. With Josh being out of town at a conference it made today interesting, not to mention I thought the project was kind of hard, but then again I'm not to handy. So trying to read the directions and keep Dylan from hammering everything in site became a challenge without Josh's help, but it all ended well and he had a great time & he earned his first patch for his work vest.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Papaw will love to see this, a new helper.
Meemaw

Christina said...

Dylan looked like he had a great time today! I wouldn't worry about the land-sail. Ezra's fell apart in the parking lot, so you're not the only one who isn't handy!

That is the cutest shirt ever! I'll bet you're glad Josh is coming back tonight!

Kathy said...

He looks adorable in his new shirt. Oh!! Is that "Dylan the Builder". He looks quite handy. He'll be helping Josh with all future projects I'm sure.

Love you guys, MOM